Your Sydney cleaning company – making a difference in your home since 2012.
Mopping alone is an insufficient hard floor cleaning method when it comes to providing adequate maintenance for our tiled or hardwood floors. Paul’s Cleaning Sydney offers professional cleaning services, which cater for all types of hard floor surfaces. The perpetual contamination of our floors, at home or at the workplace, is mainly caused by spillages and dust accumulating over time, which turns into general grime buildup. A variety of pollutants cause the onset of stain formation. Hard soiling easily permeates through the grout. The result is dull looking and lustreless floors. Routine vacuuming and mopping are important for maintaining the daily hygiene of our interiors. However, resorting to professional floor cleaning on a regular basis is the key to extending the lifespan of hard surfaces. Moreover, employing industry-powered equipment is essential for maintaining floors and keeping them in good condition. We specialise in a wide range of hard floor cleaning and restoration solutions in Sydney, which incorporate different methods, depending on the type of floor and the condition that is in. We are experienced in cleaning professionally hardwood, vinyl, linoleum, stone floorings and a variety of tiled floors.
The following services provide proven benefits for your hard surfaces:
The specialists arrive promptly at your premises, well equipped with the tools and detergents, required for the job.
1. The floor type is assessed and the most suitable cleaning method is determined.
2. The surface is thoroughly vacuumed.
3. A special detergent is sprayed over the floor, after a patch test has been, first, performed.
4. Wood floorings are cleaned and buffed with a special machine, which uses pad or brush drivers. The result is a rejuvenated and reconditioned hardwood surface.
5. Tile floors are cleaned by using hot water, high pressure, professional detergents and machines. That would lead to dissolving all the dirt and grime from your floor.
6. The surface is subsequently dried, if needed.
7. Upon request, further floor protection is applied (sealants, impregnators, polish, wax, etc.)